Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, August 3, 2015

Review: Star Wars #1

This issue opens up with Luke, Han solo and Leia going to a weapons factory that belongs to the empire. Once Luke and the others get in the action starts up. Wait only two pages worth really? they better have more. Anyways Luke uses the force and finds some slaves while chopping some guys hand off along the way. Is it me or does the Skywalker family have a thing for losing hands or chopping others off. Anyways Darth Vader comes and all hell brakes lose after chewie tries to take a shot at him. Threepido gets told he's a useless machine. Is it me or are machines made out to be the bad guys in almost every movie or book? I mean the empire got rid of their droids but the clones aren't any better I mean look at the ones that are riddled with bullet holes how are they any better. This issue ends with Ben telling Luke to run. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Remember don't be a clone for Vader unless you want to be filled with bullet holes.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment