Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Review: Colder #2 ( The Bad Seed )

This issue opens up with swivel looking for more fingers. I think he has a fetish for fingers. Anyways he sees a red head with nice fingers so he tears some guys back off and makes a paper airplane out of it that he uses to chop the red heads fingers off. Wait how'd that work? I don't think flesh can cut flesh. Even if it were dry flesh it'd probably be to dry and flake. Next we see Reece talking to some little kid who says a dog ate his arm but didn't know why he still had his arm. If I were Reece I'd straight out tell the kid he was crazy then walk out of the room. Next Swivel takes Reece into the mad world I guess. Note to self avoid people who like fingers. This issue ends with Swivels fingers making a doorway. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Remember if you see a dog eat your arm but your arms still there after the dog ate it than your crazy.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment