Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Review: The Amazing Spider-Man #11 ( Spider Verse Part 3 )

This issue opens up with Peter and Peter fighting... wait I mean Peter and Doc Ock fighting. Jeez that's confusing. Anyways they fight and Peter ends up winning cause Ock doesn't kill him cause he thinks he's a younger him or earlier in the time line I mean. See even Ock is confused. Next we see one of the Inheritors killing a spider wolf... wait how in the heck does that work? Morlun returns and talks about the prophecy that'll end their kind. Why do villans always try to stop prophecys? I mean if they hear what's gonna happen then they should just stop and hide so the prophecy won't come true. Next we see the Spider-Men and women spilt into teams again and go off on more missons. I have a feeling that them splitting up is not the best idea. See the extremely big bad all powerful Lord Souls has entered their safe zone. This issue ends with the god like Spider-Man dying. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 8 out of 10. Remember if you're fighting people who are way stronger than you get more people like you and stick together!

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment