Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Review: Convergence Suicide Squad #2

This issue opens up with the suicide squad team and the other team locked in battle. Next we see Deathstroke and Deadshot fighting. With how much the suicide squad fights it makes me wonder how they ever get out of missions alive. Why the heck is Cyborg superman just standing and watching. I'm guessing he's a creeper. Anyways Lex Luthor crashes into green lanterns sky building after that all hell breaks lose. Amanda ends up finding green lantern and learning that he has a way to make it so Cyborg superman can be free to kill them all. Um wouldn't that mean getting yourself killed to green lantern? Next we see Luthor chanting his name as he fights green lantern then ends up getting shot in his head. He really liked the sound of- hey boomerang that was my line don't steal my line! This issue ends in a big bang. Artwork was ok. I give this issue a 7 out of 10. Remember if you like the sound of your own voice you'll either get made fun of or shot cause that happened to Lex Luthor.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment