Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, August 10, 2015

Review: Return Of The Living Deadpool #1

In this issue we meet our main character Liz who's searching for food. Along the way she runs into a Deadpool and tries to kill him cause that's what her grandpa told her to do if she ran into a pool. Wait? How'd that work I mean if he can't die and regenerates then how's that gonna work? Anyways they go walking into a trailer park where they meet zombies that talk or think out loud. So I'm guessing ghe writer is saying this is how humans will be in the future brain dead and speaking their thoughts. Guess it's a good thing I already do that. This issue ends with Liz telling Deadpool about the first Deadpool that let the zombies eat him so the world could live but resulted in a bad outcome. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Remember if your family tells you to kill someone before they kill you then do it.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment