Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, August 28, 2015

Review: Sworads Of Sorrow #1

In this issue we meet Jungle who's running from a dinosaur with kids in her arms. Well ken ham will be very disappointed. I'm sure if he read this he'd be saying no the dinosaur is a vegetarian not a meat eater. Next we meet Red Sonja who is singing herself as she lays in a desert. Wait how'd she get in this situation I thought she was badass? Anyways next we meet Vampirella who goes up against someone called the crow. Then we meet kato and Jennifer Blood. Oh ya and Dejah Thoris. Well if I'm counting correctly the traveler will have more warriors than the prince who just summoned creatures to protect him from all women... but your warriors are women so how's that gonna work? Anyways the traveler sends some guy to give all the chicks we just met a sword plus some lady named lady greystone. Wait who's that? I've never heard of her before. This issue ends with the prince making some boring speech. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise great introductions. I give this issue a 9 out of 10. Remember don't summon monsters to help protect you from women if you have some working for you.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment