Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Review: Wytches #2

This issue opens up with a bit of chapter two from Charlies book... really does anyone give a crap about this book? I sure don't. I'm more interested in the main story. I mean heck leave that crap out I don't want to read about some kid at a carnival. Anyways we see Charlie trying to set up one of those chairs that can go upstairs while his friend Reggie reads his story. Charlie ends up shocking himself with the chair or one of the power fuses and gets all pissed which makes Reggie ask what's bothering him. Um he just got shocked idiot unless your blind or stupid I'd guess that's the reason he's pissed. Anyways we find out what happened to Sailor after she scrame.  Her window broke and she somehow cut herself on the shards or so her parents say oh and she has a lump on her throat. Well first off how do you explain her window breaking second how can a cut cause someone to get a lump? I mean ya if the cut got infected it'd swell but I don't think it'd leave a lump. So obviously she isn't seeing things or going crazy. Next we see Lucy talking to some kid about how he'll be ok and be swimming in ice cream and jello. I don't think anyone would want to swim in ice cream and jello. Heck after you got out you'd be sticky and the rest of the ice cream and jello would be contaminated with your germs so no thank you. Next we see Sailor freaking out and driving the school bus home. Um where was the bus driver or other school works to stop her from stealing the bus? That just proves that school is not a safe place for kids to go to. This issue ends with Charlie getting attacked by some crazy guy. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.  Remember don't swim in ice cream and jello. Unless you're obese then go for it but don't blame me when your all sticky or die from eating the ice cream and jello while you're swimming in it.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment