Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Review: Ultimate Comics ( X-Men Reservation X #20 )

So in this issue we get to see what they're finding about the land. They find out that well... it's pretty much a shit place for them to live... great going Kitty. Anyways it continues with some guy feeding plants making them mutate and Kitty just wants to give them away... Kitty I don't think that'll go over well with the idiots who aren't mutants. So iron man comes to help defend them from people who'd be coming for the plants... see Kitty I told you but no you didn't want to listen. The ending to this kinda ticked me off. Match two points a gun at Kittys head, which Kitty wouldn't even have to worry about cause she could just phase and the bullet wouldn't even hit her but she says that which makes match two point the gun at Jimmy... hold on from what I've seen he's like wolverin so how the fuck would the bullet hurt him?... or is he totally different to where it'd kill him? Anyways so the story ends with a bang. As for the artwork it was good just good. I'll give this issue a 7 out of 10 cause that ending pissed me off.

Sites to check out:
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans oh and apparently today is Batman day so happy 75th Batman!

No comments:

Post a Comment