Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Review: NCD #5 ( Western Arc 2014 )

So in this arc Jonah Hex is after Eric... I wonder what Eric did to tick him off? So anyways it skips ahead six months with them in the wild west with Eric as the sheriff.... guys I don't think this'll end well, I mean his all sorts of crazy.. you guys really trust him to be the sheriff? So anyways some guy comes into town wanting a showdown with the sheriff who is sleeping.... see guys what'd I tell you don't trust him. We also get to see Minion making bets on who will win, this little furry guy is probably one of my favorites at the moment... I mean I'd bet with him. So Eric finally wakes up.. dude you slept your town might be burnt down or have a few dead bodies. So Eric finally goes up against this mysterious person. This arc ends with a very, very weird ending. Artwork was really good I give this arc a 9 out of 10 cause well the sheriff slept.. though since it was his birthday then I guess he deserved it but still.

Sites to check out:
www.newcomicday.net
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.comicfrontline.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment