Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Review: Lock And Key #1 ( Welcome To Lovecraft )

So this issue was pretty good. We get to see a murder and depressed people. The artwork was pretty good. We get to see that the people who survived the murder get to move in with an uncle of theirs and that his house is pretty big. Of course when they get there they all go their separate ways and explore the place. The youngest kid finds a key and a door. When he opens the door something bad happens. Go pick this issue up and find out what I mean. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment