Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Review: Lazarus #1

So this issue was actually pretty good. Reminded me of the matrix. If you read it you'll understand. So we get introduced to our main character who is a bad ass chick... not even joking she gets shot and is still able to get up and kick some major ass. We also get introduced to some other guy who seems pretty creepy I mean even just seeing him drawn is like yep he's bad news and creepy. So murder happens and they find out how it all went down. If you want to know how everything went down go pick up this issue for yourself. The artwork was good kinda average. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment