Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Review: Realm Of Dreams #1 Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite

So I just got done reading this and well.. very suspenseful. It definitely hooks the reader at the end. At first you're like wtf. No Ray don't go down the path something bad is gonna happen... what why'd you go down it now you gonna die. But the next part was like see I told you something bad would happen now you got a spider trying to eat you... run Ray don't jump... oh now you run. It ends in a very suspenseful way so I'm definitely hooked and can't wait to read more... hopefully Ray will actually listen to me when I yell at my phone while reading it. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! So glad your enjoying the series. Issue 2 will be out on the first week of August. Where you will get to meet the family. Again thank You.

    ReplyDelete