Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Review: Life On The Road Chapter 1

This is a story my best friend is writing. It's weird at first but the next few chapters will make you love it. Anyways on to the review.

So we start off with some girl named Faith who is the main character. Anyways she's at an all girl slumber party... hold on we know where this is gonna go let me get my camera ready to record.. ok I'm ready on with the show. So anyways her arch nemesis gets invited to the party.. oh this is getting better... yes they're tying her to a chair this is perfect... wtf why are you guys chanting... she's not a turkey don't put oil on her.. feathers really?... why are you guys burning her eyes with spices. You guys are into sick stuff and need a life. So anyways something suspenseful happens after all that. If you want to know what it is go read it for yourself. Wattpad. http://w.tt/1n9e2HJ I give this chapter a 10 out of 10 cause it's got some good elements in it.

Sites to check out:
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment