Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Review: The Terminator ( Enemy Of My Enemy #1 )

So this issue starts off with some guy talking to our main character at a graveyard... that must mean there will be death through out this series. So anyways turns out it wasn't the main character it was someone else pretending to be her... hold on, how did he even fall for that? Like was she gone so long that he forgot what she sounds like?.... I'm gonna guess he's really stupid cause he falls for it and gets taken to her place for an interrogation.... man what an idiot. Then we get to meet the terminator. Which I was excited for cause they are bad ass. Apparently he jumps to the time of the first movie or maybe I'm wrong but either way there's no Kyle Reese to stop it.... well everyone is fucked.... say goodbye everyone Kyle Reese decided he didn't want to travel back in time so blame him. Anyways back to the story, so our main character goes after someone to get more info but she encounters the terminator and something bad happens. You'll have to get the issue for yourself to find out what it is. Artwork for this issue was ok. I give this issue a 8 out of 10 cause Kyle Reese doomed us all.

Sites to check out:
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment