Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Review: Revenge #1

So this was a pretty gory book at the beginning. We get introduced to the actor Frank Griffins I think. I'm sure I probably got that wrong. But anyways we get introduced to him and his hot smoking wife ;). Basically Frank decides to get a new face. Hold on guys the Texas Chainsaw Massacre has already been made... wait you mean he's not a hillbilly running around with a chainsaw wearing peoples faces over his? Ok sorry about that guys. Anyways he goes clear to Mexico to get a new face... really dude? But wait something goes horribly wrong as he gets his new face. Sorry can't spoil it go get this issue to see for yourself. As for the artwork it was terrific. This issue gets a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment