Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Review: X #1 ( Flight Or Fight )

So of course like Shahrazad I didn't get issue 0 of this cause it wasn't in the shop that I went to. But I liked this one. I didn't know about it till I saw the awesome cover and saw that it was only a dollar. That's when I knew I had to get it. In this issue you get to learn about this vigilante who is one of the only good people in the city he lives in. He wears all black which is what I wear so I think he's pretty cool. Anyways some chick finds him passed out in the alley way lying on trash... that's a weird place to take a nap. Wait he wasn't taking a nap, he fell off a building, I remember now. The artwork was pretty good. Though I didn't like it in a few areas so ya. I give it a 9 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.comicfrontline.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment