Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Bullshit blog update #120

So I've got three more interviews to post but with the way my scheduling works on here I'm probably gonna have a new one up next week cause I've got two reviews planned for supernatural and NCD so be watching for those. I'm also very excited for tomorrow cause me and my mom will be going to a comic shop for the iron man launch party. So sometime I'll let you guys know how it went. I've got a lot of buffer on stuff which is good and I'll have more added on with the premier of blackboxtv presents season five. I'm hoping to build a buffer for my interviews to where I won't have to have a break cause I don't have anymore. So hope you all have a wonderful week :).

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.Amberunmasked.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment