Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Review: supernatural season 9 episode 13 ( The Purge )

So Dean gets the date rape drug in this episode.. wait you're saying that wasn't it? Whoops. I mean he eats pudding with roofies in it, no joke. Sam on the other hand gets to look for marks on people. So they find out that the thing killing people is like a leach. So again Sam becomes the damsel in distress which means Dean have to save him. Wait why does he always save Sam? Is Sam really that weak? Ya I can see that he is. As you can see I don't like him that much. Deans way better and not a wuss and doesn't need saved so I rest my case. I give this episode a 9 out of 10 cause the ending pissed me off. Sam needs to just pull his head out of his ass.

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.comicfrontline.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment