Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Bullshit blog update #119

So today has been kinda good. Been helping my dad watch my sisters kids so ya. I've also been texting my best friend who is the best best friend in the whole world. As you may have noticed I didn't post a movie night last Friday, well that was cause I was talking to my best friend. Yes I have a right to do that so don't get mad at me. But I should have one up this Friday. Tomorrow I will post an interview I did with false positive and then Thursday a comic review so be watching for those :).

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com
www.Dirkmanning.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment