Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bullshit blog update #118

So today has been interesting. I woke up at 1:35 pm. No joke. I've also walked my dog and played a video game. If you didn't notice I didn't add any other links to movie night. That was cause I got lazy and forgot to add them, but I decided that I won't add the other links in with movie night cause it'll be one of my lazy post. I got one new comic yesterday and some previews for other comics so I'll see if I can't figure out how to add them into my blog, if I can't figure it out then it'll be along time before I post another short issue review. Tomorrow I plan on putting up a review for supernatural and on Thursday I'll have a review for a comic I read called X Flight Or Fight. So be expecting those. Oh ya I'll also show you one of the photos I edited.

Sites to check out:
www.newcomicday.net
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.superknockedup.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment