Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Review: supernatural season 9 episode 14 ( Captives )

So in the episode we find out that Dean is close with Crowley.. wait how close? Kevin tells Dean and Sam to find his mother but instead they find two nerds who run a storage unit where they kidnap people and torture them. But one of the guys wants to kill the people instead cause it gives him a rush. That sounds so wrong. Anyways they find a crazy cat lady who kills him.. I mean Kevins mother. This episode had to be one of my favorites so it gets a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.Amberunmasked.com
www.comicfrontline.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment