Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Review: supernatural season 9 episode 15 ( #Thinman )

So this episode is basically about slender man just with a different name. Sam and Dean meet up with the ghost facers again. Dean doesn't like them. Which I can understand cause he's cool and they're not. In this episode we also get to see Sam and Dean almost cry mostly Sam though cause he's part girl with that long hair. But in the end of the episode you found out that two sick perverts were Thinman cause it turns them on I guess. I give the episode a 9 out of 10 cause ghost facers suck.

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.comicfrontline.com
www.superknockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment