Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Review: Red Sonja #1

So this comic was pretty interesting. It was another one I'd never heard about and I actually liked it. In this you get to meet Red Sonja. Kinda like wonder woman except way more awesome. Red Sonja is a heroine who kills.. instead of being like super heros who are to afraid to do that, thus causing some villain to get out once again. So anyways she gets summoned by some king. And I won't tell you why cause I'm sure this suspense will make you go out and buy it... that's right listen to the little voice in your head to buy Red Sonja #1. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.comicfrontline.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment