Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Bullshit blog update #121

So as you may have noticed I didn't get the review for NCD up or movie night. That was cause I ended up going to the ER Thursday night cause I was having chest pain. While there they also found something else out and had to put me on a heart monitor which was fun... not. So the post that I'm hoping to get up this week are a review for supernatural tomorrow and an interview up on Thursday so be keeping an eye out for those. And if I don't post cause something comes up I'm sorry.

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.Amberunmasked.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Dirkmanning.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment