Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Review: Uncanny X-Men #3

This issue opens up with Magneto and Psylocke at the M-pox crisis center where they run into another healer. I have a feeling this guy is gonna die. I mean heck the other healers all died so it's only time before he bites the bullet to. Yo why is Hurricane named Hurricane and not storm? I mean he controls the weather to do why didn't he take that name? Was it already taken by the time he got his powers. Dam Magneto would not be fun to go up against. Next we see Monet talk to another healer with a cool mask. I mean I think it is. Later we see Magneto and the others on Genosha. Well something bad is gonna happen in the next issue cause that have one of Doctor Octopuses oto bots or whatever on their ship. This issue ends with someone getting shot and some guy talking to mystique who isn't naked like she is in the movies. Guess she finally found clothes that she really likes. Artwork was good. The story was OK so I'll give this issue a 7 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment