Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Review: All-new Wolverine #8

This issue opens up with a weapons deal going down on a boat in the middle of the ocean. I have a feeling that shit is gonna hit the fan... Actually no I know that shit will hit the fan. Never go out on the ocean or into space cause that's when shit tends to hit the fan the most. No I'm being serious go watch action movies that involve people in space or on a boat in the middle of the ocean. See told you shit would hit the fan. That lady just opened that box which caused shit to hit the fan. Note to self avoid antique boxes cause chances are if you open one up shit will hit the fan. Next we see Laura and Gabby walking their pet wolverine. Is Jonathan gonna be a recurring thing or is he gonna end up like Spider-Mans spider-mobile? What the hell is twenty-five with chicken. Later on we get to see Director Hill overuse her power and answer Lauras phone and also turn her speaker on. So she's totally fired right? Right? Seriously what the hell is twenty-five with chicken? I want some dammit! Anyways we find out that Director Hill recovered the antique box from the beginning of this issue. Um why are you guys opening it? Seriously guys don't. Oh great now look what you idiots did. To see what the idiots did go buy and read this issue. Artwork was good. As for the story good but it also made me crave twenty-five with chicken so I give this issue a 9 out of 10. Things I want to learn from this issue is what in the fuck is twenty-five with chicken!?

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.amberunmasked.com
www.superknockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment