Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, July 7, 2017

Review: All-new Wolverine #7

This issue opens up with a flashback to the last time Laura saw Logan... I mean at least that's what I think. If I'm wrong please let me know. Anyways we go to the present where Laura gets woken up by Squirrel Girl and Jonathan the wolverine. Aww Gabby has a pet... Wait would wolverines even be good pets? Wait how do the squirrels know that it was Laura who caused men to go after their father and their home to be destroyed? Seriously how?? Anyways the next few pages are of Wolverine looking for the squirrel. That scene with the father and son. Dammit son what'd I tell you about bringing animals into our apartment. Good thing you didn't have a cat in here or Black Cat probably would have came and robbed us. This issue ends on a sweet moment. Artwork was great. The story was funny and good at the same time. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I feel bad for the squirrel that didn't get it's nut back from wolverine. Things I learned from this issue. Don't bring a squirrel into your house unless you want Wolverine and Squirrel Girl to come into your house.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.amberunmasked.com
www.superknockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment