Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #3

This issue opens up with Peter Parker in a hospital checking on Mysterio. Oh cool it's Dr. Deadpool :). Shit I need to do something that'll get me in the hospital so I can see Dr. Deadpool. Good thing Spider-Man came in before Deadpool could try and kill Peter Parker or else Deadpool would've found out his secret. Anyways next Spider-Man and Deadpool hang out. By hang out I mean Spider-Man puts some sort of spider tracker on him that is also a lie detector that zaps you if you lie. Um what happenes if they continue to lie and it just keeps zapping them? Would it short out or kill them eventually? I'm thinking if he hasn't already that Spider-Man might want to fine tune that thing so it won't kill someone who doesn't know when to stop lying. We get a few pages of Spider-Man and Deadpool fighting bad guys with his mercs for money before Spider-Man and Deadpool fight Styx And Stone. To see how the fight ends go buy and read this issue. This issue ends with a very cute moment. Artwork was great. The story was funny, action packed and added a cute moment in at the end so I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Things I learned from this issue. Deadpool is a very cool parent.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.amberunmasked.com
www.superknockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment