Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #1

This issue opens up with Spider-Man and Deadpool webbed up together while in hell. Wait is this a sign that this will be one hell of a series? I'm guessing everything turns Deadpool on cause that's definitely what it seems like. Dude what the heck are those things? Go read the issue to see what I'm talking about. Note to self don't get webbed up with Deadpool unless you're kinky and want to do kinky stuff with him. Anyways Spider-Man and Deadpool finally get free and give us a flashback... No fighting first really? Just a flashback. In this flashback we see Spider-Man fighting water. Dam water cools people and keeps them hydrated! I think I'm gonna go fight a bottle of water. We go back to hell where we see Deadpool and Spider-Man fighting whatever those things are... Um why does Deadpool have pockets full of brains. Oh that's why. After Spider-Man and Deadpool get out of hell we see them fight water. Well my fight with the bottle of water went well I drank all the water in it. This issue ends with Deadpool saying he's gonna kill p- Artwork was awesome. The story was funny and weird but hella good so I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Things I learned from this issue. Avoid Spider-Man and Deadpool unless you want to go through some weird shit and have a weird day. Also you'd probably end up in hell hanging with them.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.amberunmasked.com
www.superknockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment