Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, March 30, 2015

Review: Uncanny #3 ( Volume 1 )

So in this issue we finally meet the guy who wants to hire Weaver. Decan basically says he'll give Weaver a new life if he helps him if not he'll baissicly take his life away. Dude I'd do it just so I wouldn't die. We also meet the big bad who also wants people like Weaver and Maggie. Weaver decides to take Decan up on his offer. This issue ends with us meeting a mysterious women. Artwork was alright. Story wise I think it got interesting with the mystery women. Who is she and why is she helping Decan? Definitely makes me interested. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment