Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, March 13, 2015

Review: Archer & Armstrong #4 ( Volume 1 )

So in the final issue Archers parents put together something called the boon or whatever. Archer and Armstrong kick major ass. We also meet some weird people that can talk without their mouths moving..... actually now that I think about that it's creepy almost as creepy as someone smiling as they give you a hug. Anyways Archers parents active the boon. Archer destroys it but at a cost. Artwork was good. I give this issue a 8 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment