Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Bullshit blog update #133

So my week has been alright. Didn't feel good last night though. Guess being tired and stressed isn't such a good thing. I put up a new YouTube video a few days ago so I will share it on here at some point :). I finally got a new poster up on my wall which is pretty awesome. Now my wall won't look so boring and bland. I also got my lootcrate today so a video for that should be up on YouTube in a few months. Also http://looted.by/bWV4c here's my link you can use to subscribe to lootcrate.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment