Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Review: Not Cool

So this movie is about the former prom king Scott and the not so popular Tori. Scott and Tori come home for thanksgiving break. We meet their families which to be honest both families seem very strange... if I ever see people like that I'll make sure to avoid them. Anyways Scott gets dumped by his extremely crazy girlfriend Heather... wait why are you dating her Scott? First off she's extremely crazy second she's not that pretty. Hurry find someone better. Tori just basically hates everything and seems like she'd murder someone if she had the chance. I'll remember not to piss her off. Anyways Scott and Tori start to hang out, which is pretty funny cause they do some crazy shit that I'd probably do if I had the chance. Scotts sister gets stalked by some creepy guy... though Scott also seems to stalk the girls he likes so maybe creepy guy would be a perfect match for the family. Scott starts to gain feelings for Tori. Yes way to go Scott! :). But then Scott ends up getting raped by his ex girlfriend which causes Tori to get upset. In the end Tori and Scott get together and the creepy guy gets laid. All in all I love the movie. The message at the end is a very good one :). Acting was pretty good. I  give this movie a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment