Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Review: New Suicide Squad #3

So in this issue some Russian soldiers find Deadshot and take him somewhere. Manta, Harley and Jokers Daughter hide out somewhere. Harley and Jokers Daughter get in a cat fight... I mean clown fight... wait no... I don't know what to call it. I mean they both dress like clowns yet are girls, plus I'm sure if clowns fought it'd be for laughter so at the moment I'm trying to decide if I should laugh or be turned on. Harley ends up winning. This issue ends with Manta and Harley going to save Deadshot. As for artwork well it wasn't that good. Story wise I don't l Iike how they're still in Russia. Oh well. I give this issue a 7 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment