Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, March 6, 2015

Bullshit blog update #132

So this week has been pretty good finally got Not Cool by Shane Dawson. Review is up on my blog so go check it out. Also got my comic bento yesterday which is good cause now I have more stuff to read and review. I have to new videos up on YouTube so at some point I will post links to those so you guys can go check them out. I think I'll have to do more movie reviews in the future that first one was kind of fun :).

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fsns

No comments:

Post a Comment