Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, March 2, 2015

Review: Spider-Woman #1

So in this issue Silk and Spider-Woman portal jump to dome weird place. Spider-Man nior and Silk fight off some criminals which makes Spider-Woman get really pissed... wait why the hell is she pissed? Just cause she told them to stay where they are means they have to let inocent people get hurt... that doesn't sound much like a hero to me. Spider-Man nior ends up getting hurt so they portal jump him to his earth to try and save his life. Spider-Woman leaves Silk in the hands of Spider Gwen and some other spider girl which doesn't end good. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment