Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Review: New Suicide Squad #1

So in this issue we meet some guy Sage who is in charge of the suicide squad. Geez my ex has that name things are definitely not gonna be good with him in charge. Anyways we also meet the members in the Suicide squad. Harley Quinn, Manta, Jokers Daughter, Deadshot and Deathstroke. Hell ya! Deathstroke is awesome he kicked so much ass in the show Arrow. Anyways they all go to Russia. This issue ends with them getting attacked by something. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment