Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Review: Archer & Armstrong #1 ( Volume 1 )

In this issue we meet Archer and Armstrong. Archer is just a young man who has no clue what actually goes on in the outside world. Seriously he's like one of them religious kids that thinks everyone other than his family is the devil. I hate people like that. Anyways he goes to find Armstrong who is a fat drunk man whore. Seriously how does he get laid so much with the way he is? Anyways him and Archer get into a fight which ends with some very bad people capturing them. Artwork was ok. I give this issue a 9 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment