Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Review: The Unbelievable Gwenpool #25

This issue opens up with Gwenpool using Silver Surfers surf board to take out some villains. Ok odd place to open at. What happened to where we left off?


Oh ok I see now. We get to see Gwen talk to herself. Yep she's answering back which means she's crazy. I still like this crazy hero though unlike my crazy ex.


We get to see some of Gwenpools adventures such as Gwenpool vs Green Goblin. Can we seriously get a one shot of Gwenpool vs Green Goblin? I'd read that Shit.


We get to see Cecil become a real boy again. Can you guys still make a plush of him when he was a dog or a pop. I'd seriously buy either one. Don't look at me like I'm crazy. You'd buy one too if they made that pop or plush version.


This issue ends with Gwenpool talking to her biggest fan who's really old and then we see Gwenpool go back in time to talk to herself. Artwork was amazing. As for the story it was heartwarming. I tried not to spoil alot. And yes it is out of oder here but that's cause I wanted to talk about some of the pages that really stuck with me. I'd suggest getting this issue cause it's one you can read when you need to cry a little and then smile. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Favorite page: I might keep this in future reviews I'm not sure though. But if you'd like me to keep it let me know. Anyways I really liked the page with Spider-Gwen :). Why? Well cause Spider-Gwen is my favorite :).


Things I learned from this issue. That I want a plush or pop of Pig-Gwen. I'm sure alot of other people do to. But seriously they need to make one if they haven't yet.





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Yes if you want we can talk about Gwenpool on my channel. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment