Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, February 8, 2019

Review: Rags #3

This issue opens up with Regina locking herself in a room  and having a mental breakdown. Man she's totally lost it. I feel like at some point she'll just stay in breakdown mode or whatever and kill everyone.


Next we get to see Regina in the shower. Man am I glad I supported this book on patreon. You're looking at me like your confused. Well this one doesn't have bunnies covering her lady parts so ya I'm happy. Anyways some pink haired jerk tries to rob her and do bad things to her.


Well that had to hurt. We get a little flashback to some guy grabbing Reginas tits and her knocking the shit out of him. See what I mean she's got so much rage that once she fully broke down and lost her shit she'd be able to kill a town full of people. Lost shit plus rage equals overkill. I feel like she could have killed all the saviors in The Walking Dead. So ya in my mind she's a dope ass chick even though she is a soulless ginger.


Well that fight didnt end like I expected it to. See scenes where Regina goes ham on zombies also makes me love her more. This issue ends with us readers getting introduced to a douchebag. Is he worse than Negan? Anyways the artwork was awesome as always. I mean seriously the colors just work in this comic as for the story well it was sad at one point and then got me hyped the next yelling kick his pink haired ass Regina. This series is one I would suggest alot of people read. No not just for the breast and other stuff but because of the story. Watching how much Regina has been through never gets boring so definitely pick this up if you get the chance. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I'll leave a link for their patreon so you can support them if you feel like it cause I think this book deserves the support. www.patreon.com/ragszombie


Things I learned from this issue. Reginas ginger powers let her see people she's lost or they could be the souls she's taken after they died so now they're trapped inside her and have to help her in order to one day be freed.





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I'm not a ginger so if you die your soul will never get trapped inside me. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment