Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Review: Shelter Division #1

This issue opens up with some guy in a suit jumping through a window. Next time you corner someone Chaplin make sure there are no windows in the room.


Next we get to some big guy attack two agents and a sasquatch. I really have no clue what he is but it looks like he took down the big guy.


We see Chaplin stop the guy in the suit.... Well for a short while to he vanished. Dude you work with a sasquatch how could someone vanishing in front of you be weird?


Well that scene was not fun to read. That guy just died by being crushed in a garbage truck. Note to self don't piss off the garbage man.


Later Chaplin goes to a strip club where the girls got turned to stone. Well that doesn't sound like a good strip club to go to. Anyways we get introduced to Gayle Gallagher who has people trying to kidnap  her.


Well that's a scary ending. You want to see what happens go pick up this issue. Just go to www.sourcepointpress.com artwork was good. As for the story not bad. I'm curious to find out more about this world. Hopefully I'll like it as much as I like Salvagers. I mean heck Bob Salley is writing this so I have a feeling I'll like it. So far I don't have a favorite character though maybe after issue two I will. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Favorite page: Would have to be the one with the science nerd or whoever. He kept referencing comics and old movies which made me grin.


Things I learned from this issue. To avoid a any strip club named Black Cat. I'd rather see actual girls not ones made of stone.





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Watching my videos won't turn you to stone I promise :). Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment