Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, February 15, 2019

Review: Outcast #21

This issue opens up with Reverend Anderson getting hit on the head. You think he'd get smarter after everything that's happened but he's still close minded and stupid in my opinion.


Dam Reverend Anderson is in a  shitty position right now. I'm sure Sidney enjoys when he gets to tie people up and either torture them or kill them like he's gonna do to Reverend Anderson.


Dam Reverend Anderson has alot of fight in him. Like seriously half this issue is him and the demons fighting. Still don't like him though.


Wait so Reverend Anderson sets the house on fire, fights Sidney some more and Sidney just lets him free Kyle. What about the great merge? Though I am glad Kyle got set free. He's probably gonna have alot of nightmares about Sidneys sex dungeon.


This issue ends with Kyle and Reverend Anderson running after a wild Brian. Artwork was great. As for the story not to bad. I'm glad we're finally done with the issues involving Sidneys sex dungeon though. To many more issues and Outcast would've become the next fifty shades of grey. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Things I learned from this issue. That Reverend Anderson can be badass at times. He's still stupid though.





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If you get trapped in some old dudes sex dungeon I'll save you. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment