Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Review: Darth Vader #19

This issue opens up with Triple-Zero giving a speech to all the other droids. I feel like Skynet has read this online and decided that it'll be better than Triple-Zero.


We go to Darth Vader vs the wonder twins. Oh shit Morit just pushed Aiolin into the lava. I mean I didn't like the twins in the first place but that was rude. I feel bad for her.


I had to laugh at Baron Rubixs men. Those droids made them shit their pants just like the robots will do to us when they finally rise up.


I mean did Baron Rubix really think he'd get to live? Sadly he's now dead and his daughter gets to take his place. I don't think she'll be as cool as Queen Trios.


This issue ends with Inspector Thanoth sending Vader a message. Well that's not good. The artwork was amazing. As for the story it was really really good. Loved all the action. Sadly I feel like the next few issues will bore me but since this one was so good in my book I'll give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Things I learned from this issue. That Queen Trios is one of my favorite characters now. I feel like her and Blodreina could slaughter a whole army. Though if it was Blodreina vs Queen Trios I feel like Blodreina would win. I mean no one is as badass as Blodreina. Long live Blodreina.




Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to push you into lava. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment