Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Review: Paradox Girl #6

This issue opens up with Paradox Girl at some place called C.R.A.Z.Y. what exactly is C.R.A.Z.Y? What do they do there? Do they drive people crazy? Heck my love for my ex drives me crazy every day. I mean heck some mornings I wake up to me screaming at myself in my head saying WHY DO YOU STILL LOVE HER AFTER EVERYTHING SHE'S DONE TO YOU!? And honestly I have no clue why I do self.


Anyways next we see Axiom Man meet Paradox Girl at C.R.A.Z.Y. Apparently he got his own series which I'll be reviewing next time. I kinda don't know if I like him yet or not.


Oh look it's a restaurant that served Waffos. What are Waffos? I know I've asked but are they real? And if so do they taste better than waffles? I'm being serious here guys.


We get to watch Paradox Girl go back in time to when the Waffo house was up and running. Those scenes of her eating Waffos is funny and cute at the same time.


Who's that mystery person watching Paradox Girl eat Waffos? Well crap now she's locked in the place. Doctor Doctor is not a real name dude. I don't like you already. Anyways Doctor Doctor goes all fifty shades of grey and locks Paradox Girl in the house of Waffos. I'm sure that's not really the name but since I don't remember it that's what I'm referring to the place as. Man that Doctor is one sick fuck. He kept her there and just watched her eat Waffos for six months. At least my foot fetish isn't as bad as this guys turn on.


Paradox Girl finally finds out who the sick Doctor is and uses that knowledge to get out. I don't care if he's a good guy now I still don't like him. This issue ends with Paradox Girl sleeping. Shh don't wake her she's had a long day she was trapped in some sick Doctors fifty shades of grey prison. The artwork was amazing. As for the story it was one of the best. This issue is definitely one of my favorites. We got to see Paradox Girl at her happiest. At least that's what I think and we got to see how certain things began. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. When are we getting more Paradox Girl? Also I suggest buying this series. To do so just go to www.paradoxgirl.com or go to www.hanacomics.storenvy.com


Things I learned from this issue. All I need to make Paradox Girl my wife and keep her happy is feed her Waffos all the time.




Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If you're Paradox Girl I have free Waffos for you. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment