Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Review: Children Of Eldair #2

This chapter opens up with Koe looking up at the stars. I want a star gazing pond now. In fact I'd like to live in Eldair the rest of my life as an elf. What I like elves and I'm sure Eldair isn't that bad. I'm sure later in the series something will make me change my mind but for now I wouldn't mind going there.


Next we go back the the beginning of Indri Jones, Iva Black and Emberas story. We find out that all three are still in high school. Oh how I don't miss high school. Anyways some little kid comes and tells them their time is up. Jeez millennials am I right? I mean they think they own everything and are owed everything when really that's not the case. Heck most of what I own I've had to work to get. Sadly my ex has had everything handed to her on a gold platter. And yes I feel that's more accurate than silver platter cause everyone in her life has treated her like a queen including my dumbass.


We get to see each of their separate stories before they came to Eldair. I have to say I did not enjoy Indri Jones on Iva Blacks stories. Why you ask well in my opinion I got the feeling that Indri Jones came from a rich family that always had to get good grades or else they'd be cut from the family forever and Iva Black knows how to fence which was the only thing interesting shown about her. The only charcters story that I liked was Emberas. Hers was both interesting and heartbreaking at the same time. That last part made me want to cry with her.


This chapter ends with Indri, Iva and Embera coming to the world of Eldair. So wait do I have to become a ghost in order to go to Eldair? If so guess I won't be going till I'm hella old and dead. The artwork was great. Heck if it weren't great I would've never got a commission from the artist/writer. As for the story it was slow and boring for two characters but Emberas story reeled me back in making me want to read more of this series. I feel like she's gonna be my favorite character. I give this issue a 8 out of 10. If you yourself want to give this series a read you can by going over to www.eldair.com I'd suggest not only reading it online but buying a physical copy so that when Skynet takes over and we don't have internet no more you can still enjoy the series while the world comes to an end.


Things I learned from this chapter. That little kid in this chapter was fucking creepy. I feel like she wrote this chapter after watching a horror movie with a creepy little kid in it. I feel like he's gonna pay me a visit tonight and tell me my time is up.





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). When I go to Eldair I'll try to bring my phone with me so I can record everything and show you guys. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment