Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #18

This issue opens up with Mephisto telling the readers how Spider-Man soul will burn. No Mephisto making him kill won't make his soul burn. Letting him get back together with Mary Jane after you bring Gwen back to life would be the way to go.

Next we see Spider-Man and Deadpool still fighting. I think this issue came out when superheros fought each other for some reason so it makes sense why Deadpool and Spider-Man are fighting.


Dam Spider-Man isn't holding back on Itsy Bitsy. Spider-Man the only way you'll kill Itsy Bitsy is if Doc Ock takes control of your body again. Oh looks like he's not anywhere in sight so I highly dou- well fuck he just killed her. Ok I guess I was wrong.


Wait it was really just Deadpool using and image inducer. Phew for a minute there I thought Spider-Man became a badass without being the Supieror Spider-Man. Um Spider-Man I don't think eating that much ice cream is a good idea. And thanks now I want ice cream. This issue ends with a certain Spider not being dead. Dam I thought they actually killed her. Hopefully she'll come back in the future. She was weird and creepy yet cool :). Artwork was great. As for the story it was action packed but also had meaning to it so I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Favorite page: Ok I know some of these will more so be panels but I ain't changing the name if I keep this in future post. But my favorite page was when Spider-Man and Deadpool hugged. It made me smile and laugh ;).


Things I learned from this issue. Not to piss off Spider-Man. He gets murderous if you piss him off enough.





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Once I hit one hundred subscribers we'll have an ice cream party :). Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment