Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, February 4, 2019

Review: Dark White #2

This issue opens up with Ramses not being able to sleep. Man I don't blame you living in the world you live in. Anyways Ramses spots a Drac-Neen which is a hybrid between two creatures. And no I do not remember which two but they can fly.


Next we meet the Drac-Neen and find out his name is Ronto-Arc. Lilly should look into making a plush or statue of him. I'd buy either one. Ronto-Arc runs into a homeless wolf. I mean and old friend of his named Adaphoi who warns him that there are still elves hiding in the woods. Why are elves the bad guys in this series? I really like elves.


Oh no this is one of those dark scenes with Oracle and Lord Vega. Jeez I get he sees visions when he's under a shit ton of stress but maybe letting him have water and food every once in awhile would I don't know not cause him to die on you guys. Like they gotta start thinking about that or he will die on them. Dam that pit full of Oracles kind was scary and sad at the same time.


We go back to Ronto-Arc who meets up with his friend and crush Ares who's another wolf. I have to say she looks like one wolf you would not want to fuck with. Dam making a note to self never to call Ronto-Arc a mule or he'll set you on fire like he just did to that wolf.


This issue ends with Ronto-Arc and Ares going to Ronto-Arcs sisters grave who's next to Ares fathers grave. Man that's sad. This whole issue was good it made me feel three different emotions at different times. Fear, happiness and sadness. With storytelling and art that good I have to give this issue a 10 out of 10. If you liked this review and are like hey I want to read this series. You can read it for free over at www.darkwhitecomic.com I'd also suggest buying a copy of all four books that she has up for sale. I mean it's much better in print form :).


Things I learned from this issue. To never eat one of Lord Vegas rats. Seriously he's got a thing for them.




Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to get mad at you if you eat a rat. I'll probably be grossed out but eh. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment