Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #16

This issue opens up with Deadpool being beaten with a stick. Jeez Cami beat him like he was her red headed step child.


Anyways the gang finally gets to Latvia after almost being in final destination. Some of those deaths in those movies made my skin crawl. Isn't versus a moblie game or am I thinking of a completely different game? Either way I've wanted to play it. Cami I think you need to fix that stick of yours. That old lady is definitely not Dracula.


We go back to New York where we watch King Kong attack The Mercs For Money. I've not read that series is it any good? It looks lame to me which is why I haven't read it. Is it bad that I don't care if The Mercs For Money die? Like it wouldn't make me sad is all I'm saying. Stop glaring at me like that.


We go back to Deadpool and gang. So does that toilet only do that for visitors? And if not does Draculas mind control stop the old lady from pulling the leaver or whatever you want to call it? Also does he switch out old ladies if she can't get visitors to come in her house?


Hey look it's Planet of the apes. Oh so that's how the apes took over the earth. I mean it makes sense it was the only way to stop Deadpools wife. Hey I wonder if they can stop my crazy ex from getting ahold of me? Also helping me fall out of love with her would be awesome.


Haha that scene with Dracula was funny. Doesn't mean I like him though or this version of him I mean. Next we see people play video games. Hey I picked up this comic book to read not play video games. This issue ends with everyone and their dogs falling asleep in New York. Like seriously if it only affects humans then how come it put King Kong and his friend to sleep? Yes this issue wasn't confusing like the last one but the story was all over the place and that bugged me. But hey the artwork was good. I give this issue a 6 out of 10.


Things I learned from this issue. That old people can be just as creepy in the Marvel Universe like the old people in Outcast.


Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to beat you like a red headed step child. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment