Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, February 18, 2019

Review: Children Of Eldair #3

This chapter opens up with Iva waking up. Man she went right back to bed. I would've been yelling where the fuck am I!.


Guys I'm pretty sure they'll eat anything you make. Though I've heard that angels don't need to eat so it surprises me that they're all worried about getting them something to eat.


Dude why would you go and pull a sword on someone who you thought was an angel? Plus if you think they're angels what makes you think a sword will do the trick? Man now I get the feeling that if I yelled in Eldair I'd get my head chopped off.


I feel bad for Embera. Like sure my parents still remember me so I haven't experienced what she has but just reading that scene made me sad. I'm starting to like Iva now. Like dam she shut the princess up in a second.


That scene where everyone is watching them eat was funny. Wait Eldair has three moons and the moons have hearts? Now I definitely want to go to Eldair. I'll just have to remember not to yell or else I'll have my head chopped off or a sword in my throat.


Well that was a scary ending to this chapter. Poor Embera has the worst things happen to her. Is she cursed or something? I get that her friends are with her but none of them seem to be going through or have gone through what she's gone through. All Indri lost was a trophy. As for Iva she doesn't seem to care about where she is or what she lost and Embera had both her parents forget about her and slam the door in her face, then she got attacked, attacked again and put into a coma. I feel like there will be more but so far that's all I've seen happen to her so it seems like she's having the worst time.


Artwork was great. I loved seeing the landscape in that one scene. As for the story it was good. Iva had some good moments that made me think I'd hate to piss her off. Indri had scenes that made me chuckle a little and one that made me think twice about yelling in Eldair. As for Embera her scenes made me feel sad. So all I all it was a great chapter. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. If you like this review and haven't read the series yet what are you waiting for go over to www.eldair.com and read it for free. Heck if you feel like it she has her store linked on the site so you can click on it and buy this awesome book. Do it trust me you won't regret it :).


Things I learned from this chapter. The food looked weird but I'd still try it. I know they said it was fish but it didn't look like fish. Looked like slime but I'd still eat it.





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If you yell I promise not to point a sword at you. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment