Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, February 25, 2019

Review: Darth Vader #20

This issue opens up with Vader in one of the giant ships that the Empire has. Sadly I don't remember the names of the ships.


Next Vader has a long boring meeting with Emperor Palpatine. No seriously it was boring. Not that interesting in my opinion. I started falling asleep till I just decided to skip past it.


Oh look it's Inspector Thanoth. I have a feeling that he'll die in this issue. Wait he's basically letting Vader kill him? I don't think you see that everyday. Also no Inspector Thanoth Anakin is not his name anymore. His name is Darth Vader and will always be Darth Vader cause Darth Vader is way cooler than Anakin.


This issue ends with Triple-Zero and BT-1 being sent after Doctor Aphra. Is she finally gonna die in the next issue? If she doesn't die in the next issue I'll burn whatever copies I have of her series. I really don't like her anymore. Artwork was great. As for the story. For me it felt boring and slow. I thought it'd be interesting like the last few issues I read but nah. Reading this issue was like trying to talk to my crazy ex. All you do is get told to kill yourself and then get ignored. I give this issue a 6 out of 10.


Favorite Page: That page where Vader kills Inspector Thanoth. I mean come on even though Inspector Thanoth let him kill him it was still epic.


Things I learned from this issue. That Emperor Palpatine is a dick and definitely got what was coming to him. Like hearing the way he talked to Vader made me want to force choke him slowly.





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to force choke you :). Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment